a partially narrated guide maybe not a map.

~place

Dream El Dorado: most ethereal place in the twiniverse
That is what even the residents may tell you, but El Dorado is about as worldly as it comes. El Dorado has a few different districts that branch off of a main street, the main street has cobble and walks and building.. quite drum if you ask me. To turn matters worse, most of El Dorado is residential! Search me to think of anything more dull than residents!
Excuse my comments. There is the Hanging Vines district, the Whirlpool district, and the Walking Vines district.
Oh, Whirlpool district is the only one that doesn't have any residents in it. I put that in the center so as not to bore you.
I'm told that the Hanging Vines district is a fine place for a first time homeowner - you will find hanging vines, breeze, gray and more gray cobble, intermittent zephyrs, empty crates, a murky sewer, quite Aztec. But more important than the district is the community.. .
Make sure you dream up next to a nice squirrel family, I hear their parties are nuts.