a partially narrated guide maybe not a map.

found outside a pub:

"I was ded wrong about the waterfall your thoughts don't create your reality the russian white water does. Look'n back on well drinkin' alcohol with mates well, they were my mates but now all they talk about is how workin' at the gas station sucks and when someone asks for the same cigarette packs every day when they could just buy cartons and be done with it how that sucks too.
Look'n back on that we didn't think the waterfall was real enough to kill us but like I said we were ded wrong about that:
Basically I tossed my cider bottle into the russian white water in a way I thought was triumphan but I didn't realize pretty much the fiber of me is addicted to alcohol so the bottle, like a dumb shit metaphor dragged me in with it. Hell's like trying to get drunk but you can't and you feel like you gotta pee"